On the inside, this issue features letters written to young people across an array of vocations. You'll find
- a letter to a young farmer by Norman Wirzba,
- a letter to a young philosopher by Alvin Plantinga,
- a letter to a young musician by Charlie Peacock,
- a letter to a young film critic by Jeffrey Overstreet,
- a letter to a young pastor by Jim Belcher,
I'm also really pleased with the outside of the issue--the cover. I was able to recruit a local illustrator, Rebecca Green, to do an original piece for this issue. Deanna and I have long been a fan of Rebecca's work: two small pieces entitled "Keep the Love Alive" hang in our living room. So it's a treat to introduce her work to a new audience.
Single copies are available for purchase; but better yet, subscribe to Comment now and receive "Letters to the Young" as your first issue.