- If you have opportunity today, you might find a local station of Moody Radio: at 4pm CST I'll be interviewed on their national program, "Prime Time America." (You can now listen to the archived show.)
- You can also listen to another interview at Centered Radio online.
- You can listen to my talk about the book that was part of The January Series at Calvin College--this is a 40-minute "translation" of the book's argument for a general audience.
- The most recent issue of the Christian Scholar's Review (Winter 2010) features a review symposium on Desiring the Kingdom, including a response from me entitled, "From Christian Scholarship to Christian Education." This was a very rich exchange for me. Unfortunately, the full text is not available online, but you might check local libraries.
- Evangelical wunderkind Matthew Anderson wrote a robust review of the book at Evangel, one of the blogs over at First Things (which generated a little exchange with Francis Beckwith which I hope might continue in other places). And they were kind enough to let me write a brief response there as well. (Agent Smith responding to Mr. Anderson! ;-) And now Mr. Anderson has just posted a reply to my response.
- And Trevin Wax, the blogger behind Kingdom People, conducted an e-interview with me that helped us address some concerns and issues.